The National Centre for Energy and Environment invites bidders to tender for the development of power generation using biomass waste plant.
The following requirements for qualification must be submitted:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including forms CAC2 and 7
- Evidence of company’s valid Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years expiring 31st December 2018.
- Evidence of Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not an officer of the relevant committees of National Centre for Energy and Environment or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company profile with Curriculum Vitae of key staff and copies of their academic/professional qualifications. For consultancy services, including evidence of a firm’s registration with the relevant professional body
- List of Plant/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable).
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of a reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating the willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
Collection of tender documents
Qualified, interested and credible companies are to collect tender documents from the Centre for Energy and Environment TSA Account through Remita.
Firms interested in consultancy services are not required to pay for proposals at this stage, until after short-listing.
For clarification on this tender, contact the director on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +234 802 335 3847
The completed Technical and Financial tender documents must be submitted in three copies each, including one original and two copies in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” and both sealed envelopes marked with the Appropriate Project Title, the Lot Number, and Company Name clearly printed at the top left corner of the envelope and be submitted not later than 12 noon on Friday, 31 August 2018.
National Centre for Energy and Environment
(Energy Commission of Nigeria)
Administrative Block Complex
University of Benin, Benin City,
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.