The federal ministry of Power, Works and Public Housing (Power Sector), is inviting qualified bidders to express their interest for the construction of a grid connected solar mini-grid project at Torankawa, Sokoto State.
Eligibility requirements for interested contractors:
- Evidence or certificate of incorporation with the corporate affairs commission (Cac) including form Cac 2 and Cac 7;
- Evidence of company income tax clearance certificate for the last three years (2015- 2017) valid till December 31, 2018;
- Evidence of current pension compliance certificate valid till December 31, 2018;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (Itf) compliance certificate valid till December 31, 2018;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (Ns1tf) compliance valid till December 31, 2018;
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors;
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (Power Sector) or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid is true and correct in all particulars;
- Company must have audited accounts for last three years (2015, 2016 and 2017) stamped by a Registered Auditor;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility or the execution of the project;
- Company profile with the curriculum of key stuff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their academic professional qualifications;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three similar jobs executed in the last five years including letters of awards, valuation certificates, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects.
- List of plants/ equipment with proof of ownership/ lease;
- Current practicing license by Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria to undertake engineering projects;
- Evidence of license/ certification by Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency for electrical contractors and solar installers for corporate/ individual
For further enquiries please contact Director, Procurement, Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Public Housing (Power Sector), Power House, 4th Floor, Room 425A, No 14, Zambezi, Crescent Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
Enquiries can be made from 8:00am – 4:00pm from Monday to Friday.
Prospective bidders are to submit bids in two hard copies, each of technical and financial bids with soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel format packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as technical bid or financial bid.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.