The Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (ZERA) is a statutory body mandated to ensure the provision of a level playing field for safe, reliable and sustainable energy supply through effective regulation.
The Authority now seeks the services of a highly competent and results-oriented individual to actively contribute to the execution of this mandate.
Deadline: 27 July 2021
Key Job Functions
- Carrying out LPG site inspections prior to licensing of operators.
- Assisting in monitoring of operators and licensees to petroleum standards and license conditions.
- Working with other government agencies on joint monitoring and enforcement programmes in the petroleum sector as and when required.
- Inspecting LPG tank trucks, distribution systems, and LPG equipment.
- Assisting with investigations of incidents/accidents in the LPG and fuel industry.
- Assisting in disseminating knowledge and information on safe use of LPG to stakeholders.
- Participating in the development and review of industry codes and standards.
- Carrying out any other related duties including liquid fuel sites inspections and audits as assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
Key Job Requirements
The successful candidate for this position should meet the following criteria:
- Engineering qualification at a minimum of certificate or diploma level from a recognised technical training institution or university.
- At least 3years’ experience involving LPG installations, facilities maintenance, storage, utilisation and handling of LPG.
- Experience in liquid fuel facilities installations and maintenance will be an added advantage.
- A clean class 4 driver’s license is a must.
Prospective candidates for this position should email their CVs to email@example.com or hand-deliver their CVs. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.