Webinar broadcast date: Tuesday, 29 June 2021
12h00 GMT | 13h00 London | 13h00 Lagos | 14h00 Johannesburg | 15h00 Nairobi
Duration: 60 minutes
In recent years, the solar PV industry in sub-Saharan Africa has grown to include large-scale ground-mounted projects, commercial and industrial (C&I) installations, mini-grids and solar home systems (SHS). However, it is the emergence of energy storage systems that supply sustainable energy.
Storage solutions have become an essential environmental technology to increase solar PV penetration in terms of reliability and efficiency. This technology also reduces fuel consumption, especially in industrial and commercial applications.
In this webinar, JinkoSolar will present its energy storage system (ESS) solutions for solar PV panels combined with battery storage. The panel of experts will explain the critical and growing role that energy storage plays in accelerating the clean energy transformation.
What you will learn:
- Overview of the current C&I solar market
- The relationship between ESS and current grid reliability
- The various energy storage technologies
- The suitable applications of these technologies
- How to achieve levelised cost of energy storage
- Grid integration techniques
- Applying notes from case studies