The Ministry of Energy and Public Utilities invites bids for the procurement of services for a survey on energy consumption and energy efficiency in the services sector.
To qualify for this tender, bidders shall provide a preliminary description of the proposed work method and schedule, including drawings and charts, as necessary.
- Experience in services of a similar nature and size for each of the last five years, and details of services underway or contractually committed;
- Names and address of clients who may be contacted for further information on those contracts;
- List of major items of equipment proposed to carry out the contract
- Qualifications and experience of key site management and technical personnel proposed for the contract;
- Reports on the financial standing of the bidder, such as profit and loss statements and auditor’s reports for the past five years;
- Evidence of adequacy of cash-flow for this contract (access to line(s) of credit and availability of other financial resources);
- Authority to the employer to seek references from the bidder’s bankers;
- Information regarding any litigation, current or during the last five years, in which the Bidder is involved, the parties concerned, and disputed amount;
- Proposals for subcontracting components of the Services amounting to more than 10% of the contract price.
Application for review shall be addressed to:
The Chairman Independent Review Panel,
9th Floor, Wing B
Emmanuel Anquetil Building
Pope Hennessy Street
Enquires may be addressed to:
Ministry of Energy and Public Utilities 2nd Level,
Sicom Tower, Wall Street,
Telephone: (+230) 405 6701
Fax: 454 0743
Bids should be deposited in the bid box at the address below, by Friday 26 October 2018 up to 13:30 hours (local time).
The Ministry of Energy and Public Utilities
2nd Floor, SICOM Tower
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.