Cape Town, South Africa — ESI-AFRICA.COM — 10 March 2011 – Celebrating its 11th year anniversary, Aqualoc South Africa (Pty) Ltd and its Hydrometer Germany partnership are exhibiting their full range of products on offer for the African market at this year’s African Utility Week (AUW) in Cape Town.
Aqualoc’s new product range provides exciting news for the industry, as some of its products are new off the production lines, and have never been made available in South Africa or Africa before.
The company says the AUW provides a perfect platform to launch these innovations and the perfect opportunity for council and government officials to identify with these solutions.
The new product portfolio includes:
- Aqualoc’s water management system which has been offering councils a simple, robust,
- maintenance-free management solution with total flexibility in accordance with council or consumer water needs
- Aqualoc’s Econobox. A superior design but cost-effective, water meter and valve in a plastic housing
- Aqualoc’s new electronic valve with total management facility
- A full range of domestic meters including plastic and brass rotary pistons and multi-jet meters
- The Hydrus, with innovative ultrasonic technology, revolutionises water metering with total precision and long-term accuracy
- Sub metering and / or Apartment meters
- Woltman bulk meters, and
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) systems. Hydrometer’s AMR system is identified as one of the most reliable and flexible systems in the market. The system enables prompt and accurate collection of water and energy consumption data and promotes energy-saving consumption behaviour. The system also offers manipulation and leakage detection