Business France, the French Trade Commission, will once again be taking part in the African Utility Week trade show at the Cape Town International Conference Centre.
This year Business France has a delegation of 10 innovative French companies looking to showcase their expertise in the energy and water sectors.
Ten French companies to meet with at African Utility Week
- Ciel & Terre / Floating Solar: Floating solar PV systems.
- Chauvin Arnoux Energy: Measurement, testing and network supervision equipment.
- Codra: Panorama Software Suite (SCADA).
- EDF: Electricity generation, networks, sales and trading.
- Ensto Novexia: Electrical solutions and services for smart grids.
- Fonroche Lighting: Solar street lighting solutions.
- Infosec Communication: Uninterruptible Power Supplies and surge protectors.
- RS Isolsec: Instrument transformers of up to 52kV.
- Socomec: Energy efficiency equipment for low voltage electrical networks and smart grids.
- Up Welling: Renewable energy water pumping technology.
Visit us on our French Pavilion in Hall 1, Stand A42!
CONTACT: French Trade Commission – Business France South Africa
+27 11 303 7150 – email@example.com