The Swaziland Energy Regulatory Authority hereby invites tenders from suitably qualified service providers to undertake a comprehensive review of a tariff methodology for the Swaziland Electricity Supply Industry (on behalf of the Authority).
The main focus is to expand the current methodology used to determine end-user tariffs, to include generation and transmission, and further develop procedures for regulatory clearing account.
The tariff methodology shall also be aligned to current industry developments.
Qualifications of consultant
- Demonstrate understanding of the electricity supply industry, locally, regionally and internationally;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the energy regulatory environment, locally, regionally and internationally;
- Experience in reviewing tariff methodologies in the energy sector in general and in the electricity industry in particular;
- Demonstrable knowledge in development of Regulatory Clearing Account;
- A cadre of relevant personnel with good academic credentials and vast experience in the fields related to the areas of interest above
Terms of reference will be provided after a payment of a non-refundable tender fee of SZL350 ($26) to the Swaziland Energy Regulatory Authority (SERA).
Documents are available at SERA Offices on the address below:
Swaziland Energy Regulatory Authority
First floor, RHUS Office Park,
Karl Grant Street Mbabane
The closing date for submission of tenders is Friday 29 June, 2018 at 11:00am.
All enquiries relating to this tender may be addressed to Mr Thembela Ngcamphalala Tel No. 2404 2103/8425, Fax No. 24048474 e-mail: email@example.com.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.