Welcome to 2019, where there are 365 days of new opportunities that could be yours. We look forward to sharing current news and analysis from the energy sector with you, which you can keep abreast of by visiting our homepage that is updated daily for all your energy news browsing.
Originally published in the ESI Africa weekly newsletter on 2019/01/09 – subscribe today
To ensure your diaries
are set for the year, we have highlighted some important dates for you to note.
Be sure to highlight African Utility Week in your travel plans and speak to us
about opportunities for video interviews onsite.
Dates to diarise:
- DistribuTech, 5 – 7 February
- Middle East Electricity, 5 – 7 March
- China Utility Week, 15 – 16 April
- African Utility Week & PowerGen Africa, 14-17 May
- Grid Edge Innovation Summit 2019, 18 – 19 June
- Asian Utility Week, 3 – 4 September
- Future Energy East Africa, 17 – 18 September
- AMEU, 13 – 16 October
- Future Energy Nigeria, 13 – 14 November
- European Utility Week, 12 – 14 November
- Australian Utility Week, 20 – 21 November
- PowerGen International, 19 – 21 November
Stay tuned for our exciting webinar event
details that will be shared with you in the coming weeks.
Be sure to highlight African Utility Week in your travel plans and speak to us about opportunities for video interviews onsite.
Going into a new year is always set with a few predictions. Read our short list of predictions for 2019 here and share your views and thoughts on the year ahead with us.
The ESI Africa team
Read the previous note from the editor here.