Date(s) - 02/02/2017 - 03/02/2017
Growing Economies: Project Finance Forum, formerly known as the hugely successful Powering Africa: Finance Options will evolve into a high level dialogue focusing on the opportunities to finance energy and infrastructure projects in Southern, East and North Africa
Hosted in Cape Town from 2-3 February 2017, the meeting will bring together heads of utilities and project developers from across Southern, East and North Africa to present live energy and infrastructure projects seeking partners and investors.
This meeting forms part of EnergyNet’s Growing Economies’ portfolio, which takes a closer look at the rapidly developing opportunities for project developers in new energy markets across the globe.
Some of the topics to be discussed at this year’s Forum include:
• The Economic and Business Outlook for Investments in to Africa
• Current Project Pipelines and Investment Opportunities for Investors
• Commitment of the Gulf to Invest in Africa
• Successful Blending of Public and Private Financing
• How are ‘Non Traditional’ Forms of Investments Shaping Project Financing
• Effective Risk Mitigation for the Current Climate