Date: 6 – 8 March 2018
Location: Dubai, UAE
Facilitating engaged conversations on the key trends and advances in Smart Energy.
A truly global event, the Global Smart Energy Summit will unite the region’s government energy leaders, regulators, utility companies, contractors, consultants and energy end-users for three days of dialogue, thought leadership and networking with Smart energy pioneers from around the world.
This year’s Global Smart Energy Summit, co-located with Middle East Electricity, will welcome over 700 Summit attendees interested in hearing the latest regional and international trends with case studies covering:
- Reforms, Policy & Incentives
- Energy Technologies Driving Innovation
- Demand Response Advances
- Smart Cities & Urban Infrastructure
- Data & Digital Transformation
- Developments In Smart Grids
- Utility Scale Solar & Other Renewable Energies
- MENA Power Project Opportunities
- The Future Of Energy Storage
Raise your company’s profile with one of our bespoke sponsorship or exhibition packages, launch new technologies, showcase your products and services and provide a meeting place for your representatives to speak to potential clients.
What Does 2018 Have to Offer?
- 3 opening guru keynotes
- 700+ delegates
- 20+ countries
- 150+ local, regional and international speakers
- 86 keynotes, case studies, plenary sessions and panel discussions
- 14 hours of formal and informal networking opportunities
- 9 content streams including: Driving Innovation, Smart Cities, Renewable Energy, Energy Storage and MENA Projects
Exclusive keynote addresses from the US and Europe will highlight truly innovative ideas, world-class technologies and innovative case studies from some of the globe’s biggest and most recognised companies, brands and universities.
Content streams will focus on the latest in Smart transmission and distribution, energy storage and management, renewable energy and energy efficiency – ensuring every attendee leaves with practical and implementable strategies and solutions.