Date: 27 – 29 October 2020
Smarter Mobility Africa LIVE on will take place on 27-29 October 2020.
Smarter Mobility Africa LIVE is a creative 3 day summit including Walking, Cycling and Shared Transport, Public Transport and Electric Vehicles. We will unpack the smarter mobility landscape in Africa, including the challenges and opportunities brought about by COVID-19 and the progress of governments Green Economy Strategy.
Here are some of the benefits of getting involved: 50+ Speakers in over 3 days including Pecha Kucha presentations, inspiring panel discussions, thought provoking keynotes, and startup pitches | Virtual exhibition area | Face to face speed networking with the delegates and speakers & more
Get a chance to present your solution to key decision makers and speakers including:
- MEC Jacob Mamabolo – MEC for Public Transport & Road Infrastructure, Gauteng Department: Roads and Transport (South Africa)
- H.E. Dagmawit Moges Bekele – Minister of Transport, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (Ethiopia)
- Nangamso Maponya – Principal Project and Infrastructure Finance Professional at the Development Bank of Southern Africa (South Africa)
- George Mienie – CEO, AutoTrader (South Africa)
- Henry Kamau – Director at Sustainable Transport Africa (Kenya)
- Gaylor Montmasson-Clair – Senior Economist: Sustainable Growth at Trade and Industrial Policy Strategies (TIPS)
- Willem Baartman – Country Representative at African Circular Economy Network (Namibia)
- Kimosop Chepkoit – CEO & Founder at Ecobodaa (Kenya)
- Rebekah Shirley – Chief Executive Officer at Power For All (Kenya)
View the full speaker list: https://generationehq.com/smarter-mobility-africa/summit/
Speak directly to potential customers or investors face2face | Receive all the contact details of each person who visits your booth.
Apply for the discounted startup booth to get a chance to be selected for the startup pitch – 3 minute pitches on the main stage throughout the three day event: https://generationehq.com/smarter-mobility-africa/start-up/
#SMALIVE2020 #SmarterMobilityAfrica #SMA
@generationehq or @Generaion.e
Generation.e social media