Increasing demand for power and the impact of climate change on East Africa’s hydro resources, have presented the region with a unique opportunity to diversify energy generation technology to those that are not reliant on rain fall and changing seasonal patterns, yet are more cost effective than some of the current emergency power options. This has presented substantial and lucrative investment opportunities for power industry participants in the generation sector with particular emphasis on geothermal power and wind and solar generation.
Reasons why you cannot miss this regional meeting forum:
EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS
The power potential for this region has never been better positioned for growth. With increasing international interest in power development across the continent, and ever-increasing direct foreign investment in the power sector, East Africa is poised on the edge of a dramatic growth explosion.
EAPIC 2010 provides a wonderful opportunity to consolidate your position to influence the growth of the East African power industry. The unique training, networking and discussion platforms at the event have succeeded in establishing EAPIC as the principal annual forum for the East African power industry, allowing regional and international experts come together to discuss strategies and technical improvements.
- Position yourself as a market leader in East Africa
- Align yourself with the development of East Africa’s power industry
- Access industry leaders, policy and decision makers
- Make the most of our networking sessions
- Take advantage of the additional exposure our extensive marketing and promotional campaign offers
- Launch and/or demonstrate technology, products and services
- Do business and hold meetings at the event
- Get feedback and gather market research
- Promote your brand to a focused regional audience
- Build your prospect database and generate new sales leads
Contact us now for sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Regional interconnection and system upgrades are receiving a lot of attention and efforts are being directed toward improving power supply and quality, along with building new links between regional hubs and strategic centres.
Can you afford to miss out on this opportunity to learn about:
- Regional priority power investment areas
- Opportunities within the power manufacturing sector
- What financial resources are being channelled into upgrading transmission infrastructure
- Pilot projects for renewable energy and off-grid generation
- The future of wind power in East Africa
- The role of geothermal power generation in the Rift Valley
- Is coal a viable option for the generation of power for East Africa?
The event provides networking opportunities with over 250 select, high level participants and more than 30 exhibitors.
Bring your team to EAPIC 2010 and discover all that East Africa has to offer!
Seats are limited! Don’t miss out – register today!