African Utility Week is the continent’s largest and most successful power and water utility event and is returning to Cape Town for the 11th instalment of Africa’s largest and best attended utility conference and exhibition.
African Utility Week provides attendees with practical insight and best practice experience through speakers from across the globe on issues around revenue collection, smart metering, renewable feed-in tariffs, and the implementation of the smart grid in Africa.
- Direct interaction with more than a 2,000 industry leaders and professionals
- Site visits to limited access venues such as power stations and water treatment works
- Opening panel discussion: Developing an integrated African resource plan
- Strategic breakout sessions: Generation Africa, Renewable Energy Africa, Metering, Billing/CRM Africa, Smart Grids/T&D Africa, Large Power Users Forum and Water Utilities Africa
- Exhibition: 190 of the world’s best technology and service providers under one roof
The training, networking and discussion platforms on offer at African Utility Week will demonstrate how utilities can prepare themselves for the changing utility landscape. With increased emphasis on smart technology and communications, renewable energy integration and diversified generation technologies, utilities are moving into a changing, exciting and challenging utility environment.
Whether you are an industry veteran or a newcomer to this exciting field, interaction with other attendees at African Utility Week is key to advancing your knowledge and ability to adapt to the changing environment you work in.