Join us as we take you on an exclusive tour to Rwanda where you will have the opportunity to meet and discuss investment opportunities with Ministry, utility and investment promotion representatives, get inside information on plans for the Rwandan power and water sectors and discuss what is required to engage in the investment and development of Rwanda.
For the full programme click here!
Why you should consider doing business in Rwanda:
- The government plans on spending $930 million on the development of 310 MW of geothermal resources in Rwanda
- With an installed capacity of 69MW, the government plans on increasing generation capacity to 130MW by end 2012 through development of small hydro and methane gas plants
- Planned generation capacity for 2017 = 1000MW – an increase of 900MW over 5 years!
- Priority sectors for development include solar energy with insulation of nearly 5.15kWh/m²/day
If Rwanda is a country that you’d like to explore as an investment opportunity, or as a country to do business in, this is your opportunity to get insight into how to do business in this thriving East African country.
Why you must attend this executive briefing:
- Learn the ins and outs of investing in Rwanda from the Rwanda Development Board
- Get insight in plans for the development of both the power and water sectors in Rwanda
- Understand the regulatory environment and engage with the regulator
- Meet with high level government and utility stakeholders to discuss plans for the development of the country
- Understand priority development areas in both water and power
Register today – space is limited to 10 people on this exclusive briefing!
Ensure you don’t miss the opportunity to gain insight into one of Africa’s most promising countries.