Take this opportunity to meet visionary leaders from African and global institutions affecting the path of the power sector on the continent
After the recession, Africa is the new growth story. Emerging African economies have an appetite for infrastructure, and the investment imperative is to harness the power investment potential, now more than ever.
The Power Indaba Summit is the premier gathering where utility CEOs, finance directors and investor relations divisions; ministers, advisors and directors of cabinet for energy, infrastructure and investment; regulators; North, West, East, South and Central African Power Pools, multi-lateral and private financiers, commercial banks and fund managers; NGOs, legal advisers, consultants and project developers converge to examine the politics, economics and the state of business of the African power sector.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE POWER INDABA SUMMIT 2011:
- Summit format
- One-to-one meetings
- Round-table discussions
- Access breakfasts
- Workshops by solution providers
Diarise the date for the one-stop forum for power sector stakeholders to engage and strategise how best to create an enabling environment for private investment into the Africa’s electricity industry
What will you hear about at the Power Indaba Summit in 2011?
- Assessing Africa’s risk profile
- Understanding leadership and return on investment timelines
- Providing an enabling environment : access to finance and incentives for private investment
- PPPs, IPPs and negotiating profitable PPAs
- Encouraging regional co-operation and power pools
- The business case for renewable energy projects
- Insights into how to make power projects successful: Legal frameworks, regulation and risk mitigation
- Project implementation case studies
- Investment watch: highlighting African countries where the potential power deals are
DIAIRISE THE DATE TODAY and book now to ensure you have a place at this prestigious meeting.
Early bird special:
Register before the 24th January and qualify for our special offer
To register, click here.
The Power Indaba Summit is part of the 11th African Utility Week.