African Utility Week has a proven track record of assembling a genuinely pan-African audience of senior representatives from 80 different countries. We attract key stakeholders from generation, transmission and distribution to local and central government, regulators, financiers, project developers, water and waste utilities and large industrial users. Make sure you will be there to meet all of them.African Utility Week will take place from 21 – 24 May 2012 at the Expo Centre in Johannesburg. Book your exhibition space now and make sure you won’t miss the 4 most valuable days of your business year!
For the last 12 years, African Utility Week has proudly supported the African utilities sector and facilitated many contracts that have helped develop the industry. With over 11,000m2 combined indoor and outdoor exhibition space in 2012, we continue to be the largest exhibition in the sector. View the floor plan
Top 5 reasons why you should exhibit at African Utility Week 2012:
- Participate in African Utility Week to put more qualified leads into your sales pipeline and accelerate deals with your existing prospects!
- Our conferences are designed for buyers. One of our promises is to provide a comprehensive aid to technology selection – a year’s worth of supplier selection due diligence in four days.
- Our high profile speakers help define buyers’ requirements on our expert-led exhibition tours to differentiate solution providers.
- Every year many RFPs are written by delegates attending African Utility Week. Our sponsors have a much better chance of receiving those RFPs than the few players not represented at African Utility Week.
- Since 1999, more than 80 countries have been represented at African Utility Week. Such broad market penetration gives our exhibitors access to every emerging market in Africa on an unprecedented scale.
Want to know more?
Call +27 21 700 3500 or download our prospectus today.