Deadline: 25 January 2016
The Africa Utilities Technology Council (AUTC) is a non-profit trade association owned by utilities. Our mission is to shape the future of utility mission critical technologies by driving innovation, fostering collaboration, and influencing public policy. In so doing, we are a trusted partner to utilities, serving as the source and resource for our members to deploy technologies and solutions that deliver secure, reliable and affordable mission critical services. We were founded in the US more than 65 years ago and have expanded throughout the world.
AUTC formally invites all parties that may be interested in presenting at the conference to submit proposals of no more than 200 words to the AUTC secretariat by Friday, 25 January 2016.
The conference will be held on 9 – 10 March 2016 in Johannesburg.
ICT For SMART ENERGY NETWORKS
- Packet based networks for Utilities
- Physical/Cyber security considerations for utility communication networks
- Spectrum Harmonisation
- OT/IT Network convergence
- Outsourcing OT services and networks
- Managing and controlling renewable energy sources
- IP-MPLS for tele-protection
- Utility Modernisation
- KPI / Benchmarking of utility network performance
- Dedicated spectrum requirements for utilities
- Fibre and Microwave
- Commercialisation of Utility Networks
- Smart Water Infrastructure
- Advocacy and Regulatory Issues
Papers should be submitted to the AUTC Secretariat by emailing your paper to Charlene Wightman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the form above. Deadline for submission: 25 January 2016.