What does it mean to be our media partner?
- Be part of our marketing campaigns and get exposure through ad materials onsite.
- Connect your name directly to prominent and trusted brands in the industry, such as African Utility Week & POWERGEN Africa and Enlit / Global Utility Week.
- Expand your presence to new regions.
- Grow the number of opportunities in the market strategically.
- Increase contact with customers through onsite presence.
- Strengthen your brand awareness through our network and extensive database.
- Secure editorial coverage of your organisation at the conference.
Complete the form below to access our 2021 media partner packages and let’s electrify your event presence!
Click on our individual digital products to learn more:
Your opportunity to be seen as a thought leader. Each completed and approved video will be uploaded into the ESI Africa video channel, promoted via our newsletter (Premium package – 3 x promotions) and social media.
Your opportunity to promote or launch a product or increase product range awareness.
- The interview will be conducted (pre-booked and arranged) at each partner’s exhibition booth. The interview will be conducted by our video journalist and videographer.
- The turn-around time for first draft approval is dependent on the material supplied. We will allow maximum 2 changes to the video.
- Each completed and approved video will be uploaded onto the ESI Africa video channel, promoted via our newsletter (Premium package – 3 x promotions) and social media.
MAXIMISE BRAND AWARENESS! When choosing a partnership with any of Clarion’s Power & Energy Series events, you qualify for an AMPlify package with ESI Africa to promote your product or service.
These holistic packages take your message beyond the walls of the event, increasing your exposure to market pre, during and post-event. AMPlify packages include up to 35% added value and further discounted pricing is offered on multiple bookings around events in Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and India.