Date: March 2020
Location: Bengaluru, India
The biggest showcase of the world of electricity, ELECRAMA brings together the complete spectrum of solutions that powers the planet. Featuring not just equipment & technology, but peerless thought leadership platforms for everything electric – from technical conferences to industry summits.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE HERE.
No other event packs in as much value as ELECRAMA does.
- Largest congregation of power sector ecosystem in the geography.
- Widest Choice of product and technology across the spectrum on display – over 221 Transformers, 321 Cables & Conductors, 202 Control & Switchgear, 113 Instruments & Instrumentation amongst others.
- Presence of global majors to small scale manufacturers – the entire value chain to strengthen supply chain, logistics & vendor capability assessment.
- Deeper & direct trade engagement with buyers and sellers through purpose built events.
- Preview new and upcoming product & technology, new specs & standards.
- Explore investment opportunities & closer view of US$250 billion Indian Power Sector Opportunity.
- Professional & peer networking across the globe and hierarchies through dedicated networking events.
- Knowledge Sharing & Career Advancement through seminars, symposia and conferences.
Indian Electrical & Electronics Manufacturers’ Association (IEEMA)
IEEMA is the apex association of manufacturers of electrical, industrial electronics and allied equipment in India. Founded in 1948, IEEMA is the first ISO certified industry association with 800+ member organisations encompassing the complete value chain in power generation, transmission and distribution equipment.
IEEMA members contribute to more than 90% of the power equipment installed in India and represent a turnover of over USD 25 billion. IEEMA has a pan India presence with its corporate office at New Delhi, registered office at Mumbai, regional offices at Kolkata and Bangalore and eight state offices.