Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of 80KVA UPS with installation accessories and training with RFQ NO 3631178.
Bid documents can be obtained from Ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 206 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB50,00 ($181).
Interested bidders are expected to fulfil the requirements stated here below:
- Bid security;
- Availability of letter of authorisation to sign the bid offers;
- Anti-bribery pledge form;
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- Bidders should be VAT registered;
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of ETB100,000 ($3,627).
The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms:
- Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognised domestic bank or
- Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognised/reputable domestic bank.
The Bank that issues the bond as per above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment.
The purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
Sealed bids marked as: Tender for the Supply of 80KVA UPS with Installation Accessories and Training with RFQ NO 3631178 shall be sent to address below:
Churchill Road Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
- O. Box 1047,
Bid proposals must be submitted on or before June 18, 2018 until 5:00pm.
Tel: +251 (0) 115 505 678
Fax: +251 (0) 115 515 777
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.