Eskom Holdings hereby invites eligible bidders to submit a tender for the provision of repair and maintenance on MV, LV lines in the Eastern Cape Operating Unit.
- Bidders have the nationality of a country on any international sanctions list. A bidder shall be deemed to have the nationality of a country if the bidder is a national or is constituted, incorporated, or registered and operates in the conformity with the provisions of the laws of that country.
This criterion shall also apply to the determination of the nationality of proposed subcontractors or suppliers for any part of the contract including related services.
- Bidders are encouraged to submit as joint ventures and must clearly state so if that is the case.
- A bidder may be considered to have a conflict of interest one or more parties in this tendering process, if:
- They have a controlling partner/majority shareholder in common; or
- They have a relationship with each other, directly or through common third parties, that puts them in a position to have access to the information about or influence on the tender/proposal of another tender, or influence the decisions of the employer regarding this bidding process
- Where the bidders are not registered on National Treasury’s Central Supplier Database (except foreign suppliers)
- Any bidder that is restricted by National Treasury
- A bidder that sub-contracts 100% scope of work
Compulsory clarification meeting
Bidders must take note that there will be a compulsory clarification meeting as follows:
Date: 20 June 2018
Venue: East London Golf Club
The deadline for submission is Tuesday 03 July 2018 at 10:00am and bidders must submit to the physical address below:
Sunilaws Office Park
Corner Bonza Bay Road & Quenera Street
Attention: M Molokomme
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.