The African Development Bank (AfDB) hereby invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing programme officer services to support phase two of the Green Mini-Grid (GMG) Market Development Programme (MDP).
The services to be provided under the assignment include:
- Manage the daily operations of the programme;
- Supervise the work of the service providers implementing the project activities;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders, such as the CMG-HIO partners, in order to assure coordination with activities of other partners and increased implementation impact;
- Liaise with the Bank’s task managers and field offices to assure coordination and integration with ongoing and future activities;
- Keep abreast of developments in the mini-grid space and contribute to knowledge generation within the Bank;
- Prepare and design additional activities under the second phase;
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and communication activities, in collaboration with the dedicated communication staff of the Bank;
- Monitor the advancement of the programme, prepare timely technical and financial reports for internal and external use;
- Perform any other relevant tasks as directed by the project coordinator or senior management.
- Undertake related duties as assigned.
Interested consultants shall provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to undertake this assignment (documents, reference to similar services, CVs, experience in similar assignments, etc.).
The eligibility criteria, the establishment of a short list and the selection procedure shall be in conformity with the Bank’s Rules and Procedure for the use of consultants.
Interested Individual consultants may obtain further information at the address below during the Bank’s working hours.
For the EOI to be considered, the consultant needs to be registered in the AfDB DACON Consultant Database.
Expressions of interest must be sent no later than 25 April 2018, to Mr. Joao CUNHA, Division Manager – Energy Partnerships and Stakeholders Engagement Division (PENP1) E-mail: G.AMEHOU@AFDB.ORG with copy to J.CUNHA@AFDB.ORG
Any questions and requests for clarifications may be sent to: Mr. Joao CUNHA, E-mail: G.AMEHOU@AFDB.ORG
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.