SOLARPLAZA AND GOGLA’S NEW EDITION OF UNLOCKING SOLAR CAPITAL AFRICA 2018
Date: 7 - 8 November 2018
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
The 3rd edition of Unlocking Solar Capital Africa will move back to the east and will take place on the 7th and 8th of November 2018 in Kigali, Rwanda.
Africa is quickly becoming one of the most significant regions in the global expansion of the solar PV industry. The high levels of solar irradiation, extreme (and growing) energy demand with 600 million Africans not yet served by up-to-date electricity solutions and an increasing amount of renewable energy related commitments by governments in the region are just some of the factors that are sparking growing interest from local businesses and international stakeholders alike. Unlocking Solar Capital Africa 2018 will bring together hundreds of representatives from development banks, investment funds, solar developers, IPPs, EPCs & other stakeholders. 350+ decision makers will gather to engage in extensive discussions to solve Africa’s solar energy funding gap - and get projects realized.
- Welcoming FMO-Dutch Development Bank as co-organizers.
- 350+ senior finance and project development executives
- In-depth discussions over separate tracks for on-grid and off-grid/mini-grid solar financing and development
- Guaranteed matchmaking through our customized software, interactive networking breaks and many hours of dedicated networking time
- The Phanes Group Solar Incubator 2018! Phanes Group and Solarplaza are pleased to announce an exciting new initiative for solar PV project development in sub-Saharan Africa.
As a reader of ESI Africa, you can enjoy a 10% discount on the conference tickets by using the code: ESIAF-10.
Lydia van Os // Project Manager Solarplaza | tel. +31 10 302 7906